Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Monday, August 26, 2013

Week 37 Day 1 - Billy Ray Cyrus, I'm So Sorry!

7:49pm


(shaking my head)

Miley, Miley, Miley...

What a mess.

If you didn't see the Video Music Awards last night, you didn't miss anything. Although Justin Timberlake's performance was quite good, and Katy Perry did a fine job as well. Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke, not so much. I would be so dissapointed if I was Billy Ray Cyrus (her dad). His name is being ruined by her performances lately. She is trying to be a rebel, but I'm not sure that she is doing it the right way. On the other hand, she did make a splash, and in fact, WON the attention of America. Her performance will always be remembered, and as an entertainer, that is a win.



As a soon-to-be father, I can not even imagine what I would think/do if that was my daughter. I would be so ashamed, but probably even more embarrassed.

I think Miley might just end up in the same boat as Lindsay Lohan, or Amanda Bynes. However, she might use this to her advantage, too. Look at Lady Gaga. Her "weirdness" made her a huge celebrity. Time will tell.


I like the name "Miley". Too bad it's ruined for this lifetime....


How do you feel about her performance? Are you surprised? Do you think her attention is going to be beneficial for her career? Or is it more of a desperate seek for attention? Let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...