Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Monday, August 12, 2013

Week 35 Day 1 - Sleep Trumps Overtime

10:20pm





The reason I am writing so late is -

A) We were out at the amusement park all day.

B) I was at work for 12 hours.

C) We got arrested, after a brawl at a restaurant.







The correct answer is : B


I ended up getting stuck at work for 12 hours today. The overtime is nice, but sometimes you just want to be home.


So now that you had your PregoForMen pop quiz of the day, did you guess the correct answer?


Only a few more days until the baby shower. I think we have everything pretty much set. Until it comes to last minute, then I'm sure we will think of a million things that need to be done. Isn't that how it always works?

Time to eat some dinner and get to bed. I have received lots of goodies in the mail this weekend, and can't wait to share them all with you! Stay tuned!



Keep up with us -

Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr
Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...