Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Week 34 Day 7 - Time To Grow Up

9:53pm



I have been thinking about it a lot. I am so excited for all of the new adventures life is going to bring. The inclusion of one more to our family is just awesome. I am excited to raise a daughter, and trust me, eight months ago, I was scared, nervous, and far from "excited". Not that I don't want a daughter, I just wasn't ready to grow up I guess.

Sometimes I wish I was out with friends on the weekends, or that I could just up and do whatever I want. But I can't anymore, I have priorities now. I am not a kid anymore. As much as I don't want to grow up, I have to. And why wait? Why prolong the inevitable?

That is why I am excited. I am grateful that this little girl has forced me to grow up. I have to be a man now, and be the father/husband that my wife and my daughter deserve.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...