Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Week 34 Day 6 - Butternut Squash Baby

6:50pm



Let's see what's going on during the 34th week.



-Baby is now the size of a Butternut Squash!

-Weighs around 5lbs

-Urinates up to a pint per day (what!)

-Can listen in to our converstations

-Around 18 inches long

-Only about a month and a half left! (not even!)




I have a lot of things coming up soon, just no time today! We are going to take more 34 week photos, and will take them every 2 weeks now.


I also got a cool package in the mail today from ManHandsSoap.com. I am going to post some photos and stuff tomorrow. In the meantime, head over to their site and check out the cool scents they have for guys. Can you guess which three I might have picked?



Also remember to check out my page on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...