Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Week 34 Day 3 - Swimming With Great White Sharks

3:31pm



Haven't done much of anything today. Not even going to lie.

Except, laundry. I am a laundry freak. It has to be done at least once a week. And hanging, folded, or somehow organized when done. Maybe I have some small amount of obsessive-compulsive disorder...


We do need to get ready for the hospital. She can basically come at any time now. Hopefully, she won't. We are wanting her to come a few days late. My wife wants her to be a Libra, which is the Zodiac sign that starts on the 23rd of September. Why? I don't know.


But we still need to put together her hospital overnight bag. We don't have that, yet. Remember what it is? I wrote about it on July 10th. HERE.


If you don't know already, it is Shark Week on the Discovery Channel. Probably one of the most hyped up weeks for any television channel, all year. They have been doing it for a while now, and it is extremely popular. I came across a Great White Shark charter that leaves from San Diego, and travels 180 miles southwest to Guadalupe Island. This island is home to many seals, and where there are seals, there are sharks. Lots of Great White Sharks. But anyways, the charter lets you jump into the water with the sharks, in a cage obviously, and get up close and personal with them. I asked my wife if she would be interested, and she declined. She declined rather quickly, honestly. Whatever.




I mean look how peaceful they are. The lady even swims with one in the following video! (This is sarcasm, by the way)






Someday.

Maybe my daughter will go with me in 20 years.




Interact with me!

Would you ever get in the water with a Great White Shark? How much would you have to be paid to get in there with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...