Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 31 Day 1 - Sorry, You're Going To Have To Wait

10:27pm



I promised pictures of the crib. I lied. It's late and we just got home from my parent's house. Sorry, but you're going to have to wait until tomorrow. I am off and will write up a good post with lots of pictures! We had another "re-do" for our original 3d ultrasound today, because the first time she was hiding her little face. This time wasn't much better, unfortunately. She is very stubborn, like her mother. (Shhh....)  Tomorrow I will put up some pictures.


Our crib turned out awesome! I love it. We both love it. She will love it. If she even remembers it. I was thinking about that earlier. I don't remember my crib from when I was little. Does anyone?


Here's a little preview!

Setting up the crib

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...