Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Monday, July 8, 2013

Week 30 Day 1 - Stocking Up On Baby Gear

2:34pm


Skipping my lunch today at work so I don't have much time to write. Eating some leftover Chinese food. There's not many things I like leftover, but Chinese food, Taco Bell, and pizza, I can handle. 

We went to my mom's house a couple days ago. And it's crazy how much baby gear she already has stockpiled up throughout the house. Remember, my stepsister is having twins a couple months after we are due. So she needs extra gear in case she ever has all three at the same time. We walked into the garage to this "small" amount of stuff... 



She already has carseats, toys, clothes, diapers, bassinet, etc. Almost more than we have!!


Tomorrow I will be showing you our newest addition to the baby related stuff. Thanks to TheCraftyVixen.com. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...