Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Week 29 Day 7 - Bathroom Painted and Beignets

10:54pm


It's a late post tonight. I came home from work to find the bathroom basically painted. My wife did it all, while pregnant! She is crazy. She painted all of the walls, including the ceiling, and also did the trim and door. We did a neutral, "chocolate milkshake" color. I like to call it that color, because it's what it reminds me of. I don't know the actual name. And I really don't care, to be honest. Milkshake it is. Speaking of milkshake, I could go for a Wendy's frosty right about now.


We walked over to my uncle's house. They just got back tonight from Nebraska, where our family reunion was. I couldn't go because of work. It was over the 4th of July, can't remember if I mentioned that already or not. But my dad and stepmom were there for the night, they are leaving tomorrow and heading back to their home on the east coast. We had pizza with them for dinner. My stepsister recently went to New Orleans and she had a picture of it on Facebook. I commented on the picture for her to bring me back some Beignet mix. Basically a creole donut. They are really good, and just melt in your mouth. Of course, it's better when you get them made there, but this is close enough.

Beignets from Cafe Du Monde, New Orleans, LA

Sometimes my wife still feels sick, even almost 30 weeks into the pregnancy. Like a morning sickness feeling. It supposedly is somewhat common for a pregnant woman to feel some of the morning sickness symptoms again in the third trimester. Luckily, they are nowhere near as severe as the first trimester. She was throwing up daily. Remember I had the PUKE FACTOR count at the bottom of each day's blog post? Yes, you do, if your a true follower.

Anyways I stumbled upon an article over at MommyEdition.com that thoroughly explains morning sickness and ways to cope with it. Check it out - here.






PUKE FACTOR = 0  (just kidding, she hasn't thrown up in months...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...