Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Week 29 Day 6 - Hooters and Hairbows

3:47pm


Picked up some paint today for our bathroom. I think my wife is planning on starting it today, or tomorrow. Not too sure. I'm stuck at work until 8pm. We got Dutch Boy Refresh paint from Menards. Supposed to be safe for pregnant people. 

My parents took us to Hooters for dinner last night. Hooters is delicious! I used to go all the time when I was younger. Their buffalo shrimp are addicting. Of course, my body doesn't quite agree with them as much anymore..... Guess I'm getting old. 



Of course it could have been the hot dogs loaded with jalepenos that I had for lunch. 



You live and you learn, right?


We stopped after Hooters, to see her aunt from out of town. I know my wife was excited because she always says that she misses her, and talks to her through Facebook. She gave us some good parenting lessons while we were there. One of the kids thought that I was Rob Dyrdek, from the MTV show "Fantasy Factory". I went along with it. Turns out he loves my show. 


I found this picture of some hair bows my wife made last year. We were making them to sell them, but I think we will be able to use them for our daughter now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...