Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Week 29 Day 2 - Ultrasound

12:56pm



Just got back from an ultrasound. My wife left work early and is already back there. Luckily I am off today and was able to go with. The coolest part that we got to see today was HAIR! She already has some hair starting to grow. That's so crazy, I think! I didn't expect to see that. But she is otherwise normal and healthy! My wife keeps telling me how much she looks like me already. She even has my big, ugly nose. Poor girl.

3d/4d ultrasounds are not included in our insurance, or at our OB/GYN office. My wife called today and set up an appointment on Friday for a special office that does them. For relatively cheap, we are going to get 15-20 pictures saved onto a flash drive in 3d. Those pictures are really cool, I highly recommend getting some taken. 28-34 weeks is the best time they told us. You can see tons of detail. So that's exciting.

My dad and stepmom are in town today so I am leaving here shortly to go get a round of golf in with them. Like I said before, I have a brand new set of clubs that I haven't even taken out of the box yet. I should probably do that instead of writing the day away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...