Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Week 28 Day 2 - Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champions 2013

10:43am



For those of you that know me, or keep up with my writing, you know that I am a big Chicago Blackhawks fan.



Last night they were losing 1-2 with only two minutes left in the game. They scored two goals within 17 seconds of eachother, to win game 6 of the final series, to win the Stanley Cup Trophy (equivalent to the World Series in baseball, or Super Bowl in football). They won in 2010 also, for the first time in a while. It's very exciting because you may know that most other Chicago sports teams aren't very good. Plus, hockey is exciting to watch.







Now you won't have to hear anything else about hockey for a while!


My wife has a doctor's appointment today, I think it is another ultrasound, but I could be wrong, she didn't really tell me what it was for. I have to work until 9pm so I won't be able to make it. She has to go next Tuesday as well, and that one I should be able to make it to. Can't wait to see her again, she is getting so big!



Hopefully we will take some new pictures tonight, or tomorrow with our Baby Bump stickers. We have a Week 28 sticker on the sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...