Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Week 25 Day 6 - Patio Furniture


3:29pm


We are so fortunate to have generous families. They always help us out and get us great gifts. This morning my Grandma and Grandpa dropped off a gift for us. I must have mentioned that we still needed outdoor furniture for our porch. Sure enough they bought us a beautiful set that we had already seen and liked previously. So Thank You Grandma and Grandpa!




We love them!

Can't wait for happy hour time on a nice day. You can find me out there!


My mom and her are shopping right now looking for baby bedding sets. They aren't having much luck finding something that she likes though. She has an idea of what she wants, but I think it will have to be custom made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...