Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Monday, June 3, 2013

Week 25 Day 1 - Our 5 Major Recent Life Changes

9:31am

Wow! 25 weeks in! Let's see, what does that mean as far as time left to go?  40 weeks minus 25 weeks. We are 5 weeks past half way now, and only 15 left to go! It's amazing how quickly the time passes. I feel like she was just telling me that she was pregnant, and we were nervous and anxious at the same time. Stress levels were sky-high because we were living with family, she was working a dead-end job, and I didn't make enough money to support all three of us. But look how far we have come in the last 25 weeks.

Our 5 Major Recent Life Changes:

  • She got pregnant - obviously, but still a major life changing event.
  • I started this blog - every day since Week 10 Day 1.
  • We got our own place - a first for me, not for her; but together, we had always lived with family.
  • She landed a great job - she makes more than I do now.
  • I got promoted - same company, better position, real career.

“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” 
Joshua J. Marine




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...