Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week 22 Day 7 - A Little Too Hot

11:30am


It feels really warm out today. My car says 88 degrees, but it seems like 100. I like nice weather, but too warm isn't good. Supposed to thunderstorm later and cool off a bit. 

My wife got a lot done around the house yesterday. Time to start inviting friends and family over, and not have to be embarrassed by the all the stuff laying everywhere still. We hung a few pictures and decorations last night. 

This morning I couldn't get the garage door to shut. I couldn't yesterday either. It would start to go but then pop back up like something was blocking the sensors. It sure is annoying especially when you need to leave and can't. I aligned the sensors correctly and that work last night. Not sure what the deal was this morning. If I can't figure it out I guess we will have to make another call to the landlord. 

Here's my fancy strawberry jello I found in my lunch today. 


Mmm whipped cream on top too. No wonder I'm getting fat. 



3:57pm


My wife and my grandpa are taking his truck to go pick up our baby furniture. The crib and the dresser. It looks like I will just meet them at home, and help unload. Hopefully I can find someone to help us because my wife and grandpa shouldn't be lifting anything. We didn't realize we would have to get it today but it is what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...