Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Week 22 Day 6 - One Day Closer

1:06pm

Just another day closer to meeting our daughter. 

My wife cleaned the house this morning while I am at work. She really shouldn't be doing too much physical work anymore I would imagine. But she is much better at it than I am. I usually do the laundry, dishes, vacuum, daily stuff. She likes to deep clean every once in a while. Hey, I can't complain. 

She is out shopping now with her sister. She was going to go look for some summer dresses that she can wear to work because her clothes are starting to not fit anymore. 

I have been pretty busy this morning trying to catch up on work and cook at the same time. Made some Texas BBQ Top Sirloin steak for samples today. Turned out really good. I am going to take my lunch break now, my wife left me some of her leftovers from an Italian restaurant that she had for lunch yesterday. Looks pretty good, an Italian sandwich and some marinated artichokes. 






7:49pm


So she pretty much has the whole house cleaned and reorganized. This is great, for me. I am a freak when it comes to clean and organized. For the most part, at least.

Things that really bother me:
  • Papers/Junk Mail anywhere but in the garbage
  • Dishes in the sink
  • Clutter on tables, or work surfaces
  • Uncondensed containers in the refrigerator
  • Dirty laundry anywhere but in the laundry basket 
I am sure there are a few more that I will remember later, but will be too lazy to add them. Like right now, she is playing dance music on the stereo louder than I care for. I actually don't really like this style of music at all, which doesn't help. But it motivates her to keep cleaning, so I guess I can deal with it. 
I was reading some the blog over at PregnantChicken.com and came across an article about "Horrible Pregnancy Photos". It takes a lot for me to literally laugh out loud at something I'm watching or reading. And my wife and I both got a pretty good laugh out of this picture...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...