Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Friday, April 26, 2013

Week 19 Day 5

12:39pm


I officially got the "Congratulations" from my store manager yesterday. I go on vacation for one week starting on Sunday, and the week that I return I will start training for the new position. I already got the pay increase and although it isn't much, I have the opportunity to grow much further than where I was. As a matter of fact, I couldn't go any higher in pay where I was before. The new position I am almost starting at the bottom of the pay scale for it, so I can progress much further again. So that is really exciting, plus I already have tons of experience with it so I should be able to adapt/learn really quick.

My wife said our baby girl is really kicking and moving around a lot today. She is at work and I am off today. I have spent most of my morning emailing baby companies and asking for samples of their products. Surprisingly it works very well, and a lot of people wouldn't even think to do it. I have asked many companies in the past for donations, samples, free product and you would be surprised with how much stuff I received. FOR FREE. Smart phones, t-shirts, free coupons/products, cases of hot sauce, to name a couple. I am also price comparing things we will need to register for. We have to start doing that soon, maybe Sunday. We are thinking of creating registries at BabiesRUs, BuyBuyBaby, and Target.

Looks like the weather is supposed to be nice next week. Which usually doesn't happen on my vacations with my luck. So that's another positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...