Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Week 19 Day 4

11:36am


Well I checked my employee website that shows me all of my employment information. I can see my paystubs and other things on there related to my job. When I checked the "Compensation History" page I saw a PROMOTION raise! So even though they haven't told me any update at work about the new promotion I bid on, according to my information on the website I have been promoted! How exciting! We could really use it! And a lot higher potential for my career there now, I have a lot of future raises awaiting again! I was capped out at the max pay for my last position.

I finally felt the baby move yesterday! I had my hand under her belly while she was laying on the bed and it felt like a flutter or like bubbles running through her belly. I guess that is the best way I can describe it. She said "Oh my gosh, did you feel that!?" I said Yep! Finally!

Well I have to get ready for work, I am working the late shift today. I usually do once a week. I am on vacation starting on Sunday though, so that's good. Another nice thing is they pay you for it ahead of time, so I got two checks today! Hoping to get some golfing in next week too. I have a new set of clubs from my dad for Christmas that I haven't been able to use yet.



Promoted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...