Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Week 19 Day 3

11:47am

So much to do at work! I hate these kind of days! Still a few people left to tell the gender to. After that I will post it on my blog.

8:34pm

I ate the rest of the crab and shrimp salad from the shrimp house today for lunch. (Pic) Man even that was delicious! Well, would have been better without celery in it but otherwise really good. Can't wait to go back for some shrimp.


My grandma and grandpa, uncle, and little cousin (4yrs old) were here when I got home from work. She (cousin) was excited for a cupcake! We asked her what she thought it was and she said she hoped it was a girl so that she could play with her. She then took a bite and to her surprise it was PINK inside! It's a girl! She was very happy. They live within walking distance of us so that's cool.


My wife is making Salisbury steak for dinner, with some Mac n cheese and carrots on the side. Also a yummy side salad. All this while watching the Blackhawks game. So all in all a good night!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...