Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Week 19 Day 2


10:22am

Going to make some leftover shrimp and fish for lunch. I still can't get over how good that was. Can't wait to go back. It's about an hour away though, in the city. Nothing like that out here by us. Darn.

I already did the dishes and have laundry going. Another fun day off... Seems like there is no time to relax anymore. Probably won't be for the next 20 years or so either. That's ok I am ready for the challenge! (I think)

She was trying to get me to feel the baby move last night. She said that it was moving around in there but when I attempted to feel it the baby must have already found a comfortable position. So no luck for me yet. I am anxiously awaiting that first time that I can feel a kick or something of the sort!


5:36pm


We finally have internet!! After over a month of searching for a provider to actually make us "available" to even receive internet. AT&T finally got us set up for basic DSL service, the technician came out today to get our telephone lines working. I opted to get my own DSL modem and wireless router and set it up myself. That was a bad idea. Luckily, I am pretty good with computers and was able to configure it all to get up and running but it took almost 3 hours. Very frustrating, lots of trial and error. The modem/router that you can buy through AT&T for a little bit more money, basically plugs right in and sets itself up. Would have saved a lot of headaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...