Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Week 15 Day 6

1:26pm

Busy day at work but we have plenty of help. So it's actually not too bad. And I started early at 7am so I get out at 4pm. I like days like these. They don't ruin the whole day. I am making a spiral ham in the crockpot here for samples. It's so simple I don't know why more people don't do it. Buy a spiral ham(has to be already fully cooked. Most usually are) and pull the slices off and put them in a crockpot with the glaze packet that comes with and some water to cover about half of the slices. Turn it on high for about 45 mins to an hour and its warm and ready to eat. You don't have to cook it again because its already fully cooked. Just heat and serve. Stays juicy and delicious. They usually dry out in the oven.

My store manager was really nice to me today. Must be afraid of me now or something. Another coworker told me that he heard him talking about me to my dept manager yesterday. He said he was surprised that I confronted him like that and that it takes balls to do that. I don't know if that's good or bad but I don't care I'm not getting walked all over.

My wife is dying her hair at home. Apparently it's safe to do while pregnant and even better if your past the first trimester. A quick google search told me that.

I really need new work boots. The only ones I like are from Walmart. Might have to stop and get some today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...