Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Week 15 Day 4

11:19am

Late start for me today. 1pm. I was able to finally get a work out in this morning. I have my weights and stuff set up in the baby's room for now. I haven't been able to work out for like 2 weeks now. I'm making myself a quick lunch then have to hop in the shower. I won't see my wife pretty much at all today, until about 9:45pm when I get home. And she will be getting ready to go to sleep. :/

I'm still debating on what TV/Internet service to get here. It looks like directv is the most reasonable. We aren't huge television watchers so the extra channels don't really matter much. As long as I can get the hockey games! And wifi Internet is the most important. I use that a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...