Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Week 14 Day 4

8:44am


Getting up and getting ready to meet up with my dad. I think he said he is at Panera Bread for breakfast. Also we are trying to figure out how we are going to move everything. We have a little bit of stuff here and a little bit of stuff there. Going to be a pain but we have to do it. We are probably going to rent a Uhaul and try to get it all done in one day.


9:58pm


 Well today didn't go like planned but that's ok. We had a lot of running around to do to get everything ready for moving in. We were able to meet with the owner/landlord and get the keys to the place. We had to do the walk-through and change a little around on the lease. He seemed like a really nice guy, so I think we got lucky there. It's nice that it has a seperate garage included so that I will have somewhere to store my motorcycle and still have enough room for a car. She's going to go there tomorrow with some of our necessities and also to clean everything over. (It's pretty clean though)


Another pothole in our relationship today. Someone/something always trying to interfere. But it's ok, we are adults and can handle our issues just like any other couple. Nobody is perfect and nobody ever will be. Things happen and people move on. We have enough stress in our life already and to add more is just bad taste. I understand people are looking out for me but like I said, I am an adult. If I screw up than I need to learn my lesson. I always have. We always have. We have never been a stronger couple than what we are now, and I hope everyone sees that. We learn from our mistakes and grow stronger from them. We finally have our own place now. We won't be involved in anyone else's drama anymore. If there is a problem between us, we are capable of handling it ourselves and overcoming it. It just seems like anytime there is any sort of bump in our road it is broadcast to everyone. A lot of people don't like that we are together. But I assure any of them, I am perfectly fine. We love eachother. My wife is tough, probably tougher than me. And that's what I love about her. She will stand up for herself and what she believes in, something that I was never good at doing. She has made me a lot stronger of a person. I'm not the pushover I used to be. She's the only one that deserves credit for that. Just remember, everyone makes mistakes, even if you think they are perfect. It's human nature. We've all done it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...