Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Week 13 Day 1

7:52pm


As you can see by the time of my first post today, it's been pretty busy. No time this morning, was on the phone my whole lunch break, and then came home and looked online at some places, sent a few emails, and made some burgers and fries for dinner.

I can't believe how stressful it is finding somewhere to live. It seems like there's always some sort of obstacle to overcome, and by the time you find a way to do it, the place you like is gone or about to be gone. Now I see why it takes people months and years to find somewhere to live. It's a long, rough process. Even to rent!

Baby is now 13 weeks old. One more week and we will be in the second trimester! (I think? Right? I don't pay enough attention) My wife scheduled a doctor's appt. today for the genetics testing. That is to find out if the baby has any sort of problems, such as Down's Syndrome, from my understanding.

She is starting to show more now. We are thinking about making it "Facebook Official" within the next couple of days. For some unknown reason we are just a little hesitant. I guess a little nervous for the reactions of some people, considering we aren't in the best living situation. But then again, I would say a lot of people aren't. We are doing what we can to set up for a good home for our little family. And I'm not worried that it will all work out fine for us. I think most people go through a rocky point in their life where they are trying to figure out how to start their future, settle into a home, and begin a family. That's where we are at in our life. It will only get better from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...