Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week 12 Day 6

8:57am

Ugh! I already miss our bed! Time for work. What a peaceful night though.


12:49pm

Very stressed out today. She went to meet with her mom and possibly talk to her sister. We need to get some more of our stuff from their house, like my gym shoes! I'm not sure if we are going to be able to buy anything anytime soon. So we might have to find something to rent for a little while. Unfortunately everything for rent is like 900 and up per month. A mortgage on a nicer townhouse to purchase is like 400 a month. It's crazy. She said she has been cramping bad because of all the stress lately. Can't be good for the baby. It will all be fine in the end I hope.


6:05pm

My wife is coming to my grandparents with most of the rest of our stuff. I brought home some boxes from work so we can store it somewhere temporarily. I got some groceries to get us by too.

9:25pm

We got everything there and organized. Went out by her parents to drop off her mom since she helped pack and move out stuff. We are still there and she fell asleep on me. Having back pains again and asking me to rub her back. I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...