Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Week 12 Day 3

12:20pm

Wow busy morning! Went and seen 5 rental properties this morning with our Real Estate Agent. Only 2 were acceptable. One is 950 a month and small but nice area and clean. The other is 1000 and really nice but it's month-to-month. Meaning they can give us 30 days notice at any time and we have to find a new place. I really wish we were in a better situation to BUY our own place. It's much cheaper and you get a lot more.

Anyways I strained my yogurt overnight through a coffee filter to make it into Greek-style yogurt. Worked pretty well, I am amazed at how much liquid comes out of it. The yogurt is thicker now.

Euro Cuisine Greek Yogurt Maker

Jersey Mike's sandwich for lunch (#13 yum). If you have never been to one I highly recommend it. Make sure to get your sandwich "Mike's Way". And also try the cherry pepper relish, or as the enthusiastic employee called it, CPR. It's different but awesome.



3:41pm

Well I'm waiting in the car at my wife's new employer. She is going over paperwork and drug test/background check. She wanted me to go because her stomach was hurting. She says it feels like its stretching and it makes her uncomfortable. So I drove her. Trying to figure out when I can go look at some more places.


11:06pm

Well drug test passed ( not like it's a surprise!). We went to Olive Garden for dinner to celebrate a little. I need to find a copycat recipe of their salad dressing. That stuff is crazy good. She had eggplant Parmesan(she read somewhere that eggplant is very beneficial for pregnant women). I had a spicy shrimp vesuvio. Yum. Oh and calamari appetizer. We brought home a slice of raspberry cheesecake and split that just a few minutes ago (actually she took a couple bites in bed and fell asleep and I ate the rest, I love when that happens!). Now my stomach hurts. Too much fat and sugar probably. I don't usually eat stuff like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...