Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Friday, March 1, 2013

Week 11 Day 4

12:22pm

Not too much going on so far today. Been making some samples at work again. Her second interview is today at 3:30pm. Hoping for the best with that.

2:37pm

She's pretty crabby today. Couldn't find her car keys this morning so that pretty much set her in a bad mood. Lots of rushing around today from work to her interview. And I noticed she snuck mayo onto my lunch sandwich. What a trickster. I hate mayo.

Our closer called off tonight at work. So I'm going to stay and work some overtime. I'm always fine with overtime at time and a half, although it's tiring working from 9am to 9pm.

9:56pm


Well I'm beat. That was a long day, my back is sore, and I'm tired. Just ate a subway sandwich for dinner and finishing watching the Blackhawks hockey game on TV. They are undefeated so far this year. A NHL record. My wife has been sleeping since I got home. She said she doesn't feel good. Sometimes it's better to just let them sleep. Peace and quiet for me. Remember that guys. LET THEM SLEEP.

She said she threw up twice tonight while laying in bed. It's weird how one minute she's fine then the next she is so sick. I don't know what it is but I'm ready for it to be over.

Her second interview went well from what she told me on the phone. She met with some of the other office workers today and basically interviewed with them. Now we just have to wait to hear back I suppose.

Well, I have to be back to work at 8am so as soon as this game finishes up I will be out like a light bulb.



PUKE FACTOR: 2x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...