Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 11 Day 2

9:31am

She has a big interview today after work. Wish her luck because it would help us out a lot. She is pretty nervous which is strange because she usually isn't for interviews.

This morning I made oatmeal and tried adding a scoop of protein powder to it. Instead of getting oatmeal I got a pancake in a bowl. Wasn't bad really. I would make it again, but maybe on a griddle instead of the microwave.

She is starting to get a belly for sure.

12:57pm

Time for work! :(

7:17pm

So far pretty easy day at work. I'm out at 9pm. Time now for my last break.

She said the interview went well. Lasted over an hour which is a great sign. So now we play the waiting game. This job would really help us get a new place for baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...