Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Week 11 Day 1

11:50am

Came out of work for a break to find its like a blizzard outside! Nasty sleet but turning into snow. Not going to be a fun car ride home.

My wife text me this earlier about how she has been feeling and some tips.

"Yes starting little by little to get my energy back and no puking really every once in a blue moon. Not taking zofran (unless its absolutely needed) which it hasn't been I notice when I eat small meals to keep me full through the day it helps. Key is to always having a little something in my belly. Drinking tons of water has helped with the bloating and constipation still get gas depending on the foods I eat. Craving hot stuff! Eating lots of fruit and veggies helped a lot with the constipation. Adding salads with homemade vinaigrette and balsamic dressings, hard boiled eggs, cheese and crackers, less chicken breast (no kidding it can be a source of constipation) lots of milk, melons, apples, oranges, grapefruit, nectarines pears, mangoes, smoothies etc are great! Stay away from acidic things or try to eat in moderation. Found out I can take dulcolax (colace) and tums they are both safe! Staying away from fried, processed or fast food also artificial sugars has helped me to not feel so miserable inside."

We are learning and adjusting slowly to what works and what doesn't.

3:21pm

Learned today that the baby has elbows and can move its arms. Nails and hair are now growing this week. The baby can do somersaults and move around. If its a boy it is starting to produce testosterone. We need to start thinking about names.

Oh, and it's still snowing. A lot. Not looking forward to the drive home.

5:40pm

Almost done with work for the day. Still snowing but the streets aren't as bad as earlier. Just found out my grandpa is in the hospital for the third time in like the past week and a half. Hopefully they figure out what's going on with him and get him fixed up quickly. Him and my grandma are down in Texas for the winter with all their friends, so I'm sure they don't want to be in the hospital most of the time, or at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...