Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Week 10 Day 2

10:13am

My wife works Monday-Friday 10am-2pm. So today we got up around 8am and she went downstairs to make breakfast. She came up about 30 minutes later with a huge assortment of cut up fruit (honeydew, pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe), cottage cheese (love my proteins!), and some whole wheat toast with butter and strawberry jelly. I must admit, before she was pregnant, she very rarely woke up early, especially early enough to make breakfast before going to work. So for me, this is quite a treat.

I have to go to work at 1pm today. I work full-time, yet lots of times feel like it's not enough. I am thinking about looking for a second job. I am very nervous about the future and how we will be financially able to support a child, but it seems like everyone else with less manages to do it just fine. Everyone tells us not to worry about the baby, because it will be well taken care of and things will fall into place. We are thankful that everyone has been so reassuring and giving to us.

She already left for work so I think I will go work out for a little bit until it's time for me to get ready.


10:16pm

Long boring day at work, what's new? I got home around 9:30pm to find my wife already asleep. I guess the hormones really take a toll on a pregnant woman'a body. She says she is always tired, and it is a known common symptom.

Sometimes it's nice to have peace and quiet like this. After September, I will be lucky to get any so time to take advantage of it. I'll let her sleep...

Made myself dinner. Tilapia, half an avocado, and some microwave Indian chickpea side dish that wasn't that great. Oh well.



PUKE FACTOR: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...