Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Week 38 Day 4 - Relax!

8:12pm



INJURY REPORT! -



As you all know, I am an apprentice butcher. What that means, is that I am learning all of the cuts of meat, and how to fabricate them. We use machines such as tying machines, meat cubers, grinders, and band saws. The saw is very dangerous, and has no mercy. I have seen some pretty battered up hands after an encounter with the saw.


So now that you understand that, I cut the tip of my finger off at work today. You might not want to look at this picture if you are sensitive to blood.












I'm just kidding. It was pretty much nothing. And it wasn't from the saw, or even a knife. Somehow pulled the skin up after my fingernail. Sorry, I thought it was funny.








My wife is just finishing up the Thank You cards. I should write her a Thank You card for doing them all. What a job that is. Holy crap.

Other than that, today is one of our first "Relax" days. I can't even tell you the last time that we sat down and didn't do anything. There is ALWAYS something to do around here. It really takes a lot of energy out of you. She can't even come home after work without falling asleep.

We need to catch up on as much as we can now, because when the baby is here, we are on her schedule.



Be sure to check out the new "Coupons" page. There are some great offers that I think many of you could benefit from. Lots of diaper coupons, and we already know, that diapers are NOT CHEAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...