Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 10 - The Reason I Slept On The Couch Last Night

2:41pm




So this is a first for me...

We have a really nice, comfortable, new, memory foam king size bed. I love it. We both do. I would really miss it if for some reason I didn't have it anymore. 

Last night, Brynlee would just not stop fussing. She ate, still cried. Changed her diaper, still cried. My wife even held her. Cried. 

At about 4am, after tossing and turning and barely sleeping, I decided that there was no way I was going to be able to wake up at 6am and get to work with her crying. 

I told my wife, "sorry, but I have to go sleep on the couch". She said OK. She understood. She hadn't slept much either. 

The ironic part of this story is that at 6:30am, when I finally got off the couch, I went into the bedroom to find this....


TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...