Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Friday, August 16, 2013

Week 35 Day 5 - Chuck Taylor's and Pig's Feet?

9:10pm



Well it's almost baby shower time! I am not looking forward to lugging all the gifts home. I am not even sure where we are going to put it all. We have so much already, from people that have sent the gifts straight to our home. Yikes! Time for a bigger house!


Got my first pair of Chuck Taylors tonight. My wife had to pick up some shoes for the baby shower, so naturally, I get the second pair(because it was buy one, get one half off). Thanks Famous Footwear. Do you know what Chuck Taylors are? Converse!



I am only about 40 years late to that fashion party....


Here is a 34 week photo of the wife, and the spoiled little baby.






I am going to go eat my taco bell. We got some new "products" in at work. Made me crave mexican food. Hope you enjoy your meals after this one!

Mmm, pig's feet!


See, you could have my job. That's what I deal with on a daily basis. And lot's of fish, too. Nothing like smelling like a dirty salmon when you come home from work. Ask my wife, she will tell you. 


Like this blog? Why don't you share us! Remember, there is a new post every day!

Google+ - bit.ly/pfmengp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...