Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Monday, August 5, 2013

Week 34 Day 1 - We Are Blessed

9:08pm



You know, I don't think I have ever mentioned how blessed we are to have family and friends that are so supportive and generous. Both of our parents have given us all we ever need for this child, and baby shower. Our baby registry's big ticket items are almost all purchased already, and we still have a couple weeks until the shower. Our crib, dresser, baby shower, stroller/carseat system, all gifted to us. There are a lot of people who are less fortunate than us and I hope everyone that has helped us knows how much we appreciate it.

At the same time, I am also thankful that we can provide for ourselves. We both work hard, so that we can pay our bills and be able to have the things that we do. It astonishes me to see the people that live off of the government, and have nicer things than I do, yet don't work. But that is a whole different topic. I could go on about that for days. And I am not talking about people on unemployment, looking for work. I am talking about the people who I sell 5lbs of crab legs to on the first of the month, with their 5 kids, and food stamps. You do NOT have kids to get more money back at the end of the year. Sure seems like some people do...

I also support the idea of taking random drug tests in order to be on welfare support.



Interact with me!
Do you agree/disagree with me? Please let me know in the comments, or on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...