Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Friday, July 26, 2013

Week 32 Day 5 - There Goes My Life

9:23am



After writing yesterday's blog post, and getting sucked into YouTube videos for a good hour or two, I think I found the song that really shows pregnancy's true colors. Another emotional song, because it's very true. Kenny Chesney tells it like it is. Good luck!


Kenny Chesney - There Goes My Life










The song desribes how an unplanned high school pregnancy changed this guy's life. At first he was mad, but later on it was the best thing that had ever happened to him. I think that this happens about 90% of the time in real life. Everyone is scared at first, especially if it is unplanned. But in the end, everything always works out. Little girls always have their dads wrapped around their finger. Am I not right?

Our pregnancy wasn't planned. I was scared at first, we both were. But look at far we have come in the last 7 months. It definitely changes a person. In our case, and most cases, for the better. 


Was your pregnancy planned? How did you react when you found out? How did your life change? Comment below or on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...