Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Friday, June 28, 2013

Week 28 Day 5 - Home Run Inn & Instagram

10:14am



Alright I need to advise everyone that the Instagram account was deactivated. Why? I'm not really sure. I am thinking that I "violated" their privacy terms by posting a picture of Paula Deen. So Paula, if your reading this, just know that not only are you ruining your career, but your affecting my blogging as well! Thanks, Paula.


Anyways I have started a new account, @PregoForMenBlog. Guess I will try to follow the rules better this time. Sorry, Paula.



We received the baby shower invites yesterday in the mail. But before putting them together we went out for pizza at Home Run Inn with my grandparents, and uncle and cousin. They have the BEST pizza. I'm not sure if they are available frozen outside of the Chicagoland area, but if they are, buy one and try it. The restaurants create an even better environment, plus the pizza is made fresh, obviously. Delicious!



Spent some time at their house afterwards, talking, and checking out my grandpa's goldfish pond.






We received the baby shower invitations yesterday in the mail. We were up late last night putting them together. Now just need to get the postage, and get them in the mail! Pictures will be up when people receive them, don't want to spoil anything yet! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...