Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Week 26 Day 7 - Happy Father's Day

11:23am


Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! Especially to the Dad's-to-be like myself! Now I don't think I am officially supposed to celebrate Father's Day yet, but it's still pretty cool to think about it. (I'm at work all day anyways, like it would even matter) But to think that next year I will have a little girl to celebrate with, is just an amazing feeling. 

I bet you didn't know that the first Father's Day was celebrated in 1910 in Spokane, Washington. 

56 years later, 
President Lyndon Johnson proclaimed that the third Sunday in June would be considered Father's Day in 1966. 

President Richard Nixon made the proclamation permanent in 1972.

Now we celebrate Father's Day every year!


Not that anyone cares, but Kim Kardashian and Kanye West had their baby girl yesterday. 





I also got a few packages yesterday. I can't wait to show everyone what's inside. Some great companies with great concepts. Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...