Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Monday, May 27, 2013

Week 24 Day 1 - Happy Memorial Day

8:58am

To those who have served, those who have sacrificed, and those who have fallen. Today we remember you. Thank You and Happy Memorial Day!


12:42pm


We are so busy at work. Actually, it's not that we are too busy, it's just that we don't have enough help. Another guy comes in at 1pm though which will make things a lot better. Just already excited for the workday to be over with. I mean I am making double time and a half today, so can't complain too much. 

Remember to Thank all of those who have served today, this day means a lot to them. And without them, we wouldn't be able to enjoy the freedoms that we have. 





7:04pm


Almost to my wife's parents house for dinner. Her dad made Carne Asada and a bunch of other Mexican food from what I am told. I can't pass that up, it's some of my favorites. I think I was supposed to be Mexican in this life. 

Oh and look at my salad I had for lunch.  Pretty fancy I would say. Ranch with buffalo shrimp. Yum. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...