Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Week 23 Day 7 - Easy Street

6:53am

Hey I should start work at this time every day. The roads are clear and I can get here about 10-15 minutes faster. It's tough to wake up at 5:30am though. There are a lot of people that do it everyday. I'm lucky to usually get a little more sleep I guess. Hopefully today goes by quickly. 

My wife picked another name that I think I like. She doesn't know it yet, but I will tell her later. I don't think she even reads my blog. Can you believe that? I told her a lot of it is about her!




10:41am

I love starting early. I get so much done and a big jumpstart on my workload for the day. I'm already caught up and on break. The rest of the day should be relatively easy now. 

Does anyone know what EDC is? It's the Electric Daisy Carnival going on right now in Chicago. We can actually hear the bass pumping way out in the suburbs. It's a festival/concert all weekend for famous DJs and dance music. I hear it's a lot of fun but I'm not a huge fan of the type of people it attracts. Lots of drugs and bad behavior. Mostly teenagers and early 20s. I think I am getting a little too old for parties like that. Maybe next year. This is the first in Chicago, but I have a feeling it will be the last after all of the complaints by residents.


 5:52pm


 Has anyone ever seen these new Fresh Vending Machines? The ones that have organic foods and healthier snacks, like coconut water, sliced apples, organic yogurt.. A lot better than the Doritos, Cookies, and Soda machines. I think my favorite part is that they take Debit/Credit cards. I almost NEVER carry cash on me. I just don't like to, there really isn't much of a need to anyways. Everywhere takes debit cards now, why not vending machines? Plus if you lose it, it's not as big of a deal. You just call and cancel your card. But anyways, now these Fresh Vending Machines have a coffee version. The top of the machine makes espresso, coffee, hot stuff, etc. and the bottom is a regular refrigerated dispensing machine, that holds smoothies, iced tea, granola bars, and other cool things. I would love for them to put one at my work, I never buy crap from the chip machines. They are a rip-off anyways. Whoever wants to buy me one, check them out here - www.freshvending.com/cafe. You can franchise them and probably make a pretty penny. They are so unique, I love it!




Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...