Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Week 17 Day 3

9:59am

We have been getting some mail finally. We weren't getting any for a week or two but we filled out a card that the mailman left to show that someone/we are living there now. We got a card from my dad and stepmom yesterday which was nice. We still need to get our driver's licenses changed. In time...

Bad storms here today. Was excited that I could turn on the news to see what was going on. Something I haven't been used to for a while(being cable-less).

Her uterus is the size of a cantaloupe. Did I already mention this? I can't remember. I partially write this blog to help me remember what I did the day before. My short-term memory is terrible.

She is showing and it's not just bloat anymore. She also feels movement from the baby. She said its like flickers or like gas moving in her stomach but it is from the baby. This is confirmed from her weekly pregnancy app that she reads. It also mentioned that the baby's cartilage is now turning to bone.

We just had our first solicitors. Jehovah's Witnesses. They left a pamphlet in the door because I didn't answer. I don't know anybody here why would someone I know be at my door? Put your advertisement in my door and get outta here. Thanks.

But so far the most exciting thing about this morning is how well our new Cutie's Mandarins peeled. See the picture. What an exciting life we live huh?

8:45pm

Got a text from my boss earlier that said I have something to tell you when you get to work. So naturally I was thinking "great, what did I screw up?" But it looks like it is for the better. I will know more tomorrow and explain then. Don't want to get too excited over nothing.

About to leave work now and eat some dinner and go to sleep. We are getting a new washer/dryer delivered in the morning. I am off tomorrow so I will have to be there obviously. Can't wait because the one there now is terrible. It's small and noisy and just no good. Plus I have a lot of dirty clothes that need to be washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...