Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Week 13 Day 6

8:37pm

Good day at work, was pretty calm and easy. Made some samples again for the customers, like bourbon pork chops, and corned beef with sauerkraut.

My wife said she felt some pain or moving from the baby again today. The doctor says its too early for the baby to be moving but she swears she can feel something. Like fluttering maybe.

Now we are out by my wife's parents house for St. Patty's Day. Her dad made an excellent corned beef dinner. He's a really good cook. This was probably the best corned beef and cabbage I've ever had. I actually had two plates full. So much for watching my diet... Hey it's protein, right?

Some more issues came up with getting a place so we might be on hold again for a little bit. It's always something. I hate looking for places. Just ready to be in something and settled. We want to be settled before my wife starts her new job so that we aren't trying to move and get situated while we are both working a lot more. It will be even harder then.

Going to dinner tomorrow with a lady from my work. She has been talking about going to a famous Greek place with me and my wife for a little while now(she's VERY Greek). So we finally planned to go to a late lunch tomorrow with her for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...