Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 12 - What Is Blogging?

2:52pm




To state the obvious, I write a blog. Every day I turn on my laptop, or in this case, open an app on my iPhone, and write about what I did that day. There are no rules. Nobody tells me what to write, how to write it, or when. This is my blog, and I say what I want to say. 

But I know many other people with blogs as well. I don't think I know any others that write a daily "journal" like mine. They write articles, about topics. Maybe discussing something in the news, or a controversial topic, or an argument about what they stand for. 

If those are blogs, then is mine a blog? The real question I have to ask myself, is what is a blog? Is there a real definition? 

To me, my blog is a blank canvas. I have a basic structure of what I want to communicate to my readers. Usually what happened that day, mostly involving my wife and Brynlee. If something doesn't pertain to my normal routine, I will leave it out. Sometimes I have reviews of products, sometimes I put up more pictures than others, and sometimes I write article-type posts, like this one. 

I am borderline of a blog and a journal. However I still consider myself a dad blogger, and I appreciate all of the support I have received from fellow dad and mom bloggers. 


I am a blogger. 




What do you consider a blog to be? I would love to hear your thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...