Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Week 32 Day 2 - Am I Ready? Not At All.

2:18pm



32 weeks. Wow. It's coming down to the end of the pregnancy journey. But it's only the beginning of the REAL journey. Fatherhood.

Am I nervous? Absolutely.
Am I ready? Not at all.
Am I excited? You bet.

I think that writing this blog has prepared me a lot more than if I hadn't. I have learned the most from my wife, and doctor's visits. But this blog has "forced" me to read more, and do some extra research on baby-related things that I'm sure I wouldn't have otherwise. Every time my wife says "Come on Kev, your on the computer again?", I know that it's for my own good. It might seem like I spend too much time online, but I really don't. Just enough time to write for the day, maybe check up on my Facebook page, interact with some of my Twitter followers, and possibly upload a picture or two to Instagram. I can do all of that in less than 45 minutes a day. Thanks to technology, I can actually do it all from just my iPhone.

Today, we are going to our last attempt at a good 3d/4d ultrasound face picture. The last two were pretty unsuccessful. If she doesn't want to smile for the camera today, then so be it. You can't force a baby to move inside the womb. We'll see.

Notice the odd shape? That's baby moving!





Just a little movement from the baby!


Seen this cropduster flying over our house today. I have never seen anything like this before. Welcome to the country!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...