Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Friday, June 14, 2013

Week 26 Day 5 - Passed Test & State Farm

12:10pm


Lots to do at work as usual. Not much time to write today. But I did want to say that she passed her gestational diabetes test. Meaning that she isn't required to go back for the 3 hour, more-extensive test. So that's good news. 

Gestational Diabetes:

Gestational diabetes is high blood sugar (diabetes) that starts or is first diagnosed during pregnancy.


Also learned that because of our address change, our insurance went up 60 dollars per month. That is a lot! And we moved to more rural area. I would have thought it would go down. Insurance is such a scam. Thanks a lot State Farm! Looks like the bike is really going to have to get sold. Darn!





9:17pm


Wife and I just got back from Chipotle. It's so good, but it always makes me sick. Probably because I like the hottest salsa that they have. Ever hear the expression - "Hurts so good"? That's how my relationship with Chipotle is.

We are going to spend some time going through the baby name book. I thought we had it narrowed down, but going to do another run-through just in case. This is harder than I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...