Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Week 26 Day 2 - Stretch Mark Remedies

9:51am


Baby was really moving around yesterday. It's cool to watch because you can clearly see her moving around in my wife's belly. She said that baby had been sitting at an awkward position for a few days and it was bothering her, and uncomfortable. But yesterday she must have moved around, because she felt better. Whenever I talk to her belly, the baby always moves around, she wants her dad already!!




Yesterday I asked my Twitter followers what they used for stretch marks, because my wife is very afraid of getting them. She has been using the Burt's Bees Belly Butter. I told her she will still be beautiful, whether she gets them or not, and that it wouldn't bother me one bit. Here are some of the responses that I recieved:








Thank you Twitter friends!

My wife currently uses this for stretch marks. She doesn't have any yet, could this be the reason?



Alright I have to go drop a contact lens off to my wife at work. Hers ripped or something on her way there this morning. Since I am the best husband there is, I will bring her a new one. (actually it's beautiful outside, and it's a good reason to take out the motorcycle).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...