Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 18 - How To Get A Newborn Baby To Smile

4:10pm



I think we figured it out. We have seen her smile quite a few times. Though we couldn't really figure out what exactly she was smiling about. Other than a relief-fueled smile after a nice long bowel movement, it's hard to get her to smile on demand. Or a kiss from her dad usually works too, but that might just be coincidence. 

This morning, before going to work, my wife called me into the bedroom to show me that when you rub her face with the silky part of a blanket, she almost always smiles. She loves it. What's funny, is that I used to love the same thing when I was little. I'm going to go ahead and make the assumption that all babies must love this action, so go ahead and try it with yours. If it doesn't work, let me know. Not that I will really care. 





Dont forget to add me on Facebook and Twitter! I always interact with social media friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...