Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Week 33 Day 6 - This Is Why I'm Fat.

9:41am



My wife is up making me breakfast. She can be pretty good, sometimes.


Check that out. She always make me some fancy meals. This is why I am gaining more weight than she is.



I have to go to work soon, another late shift. Nobody likes working until 8 or 9 o'clock at night, but we figured that it might be beneficial for when the baby is here. Think about it. She is off Saturday, and Sunday. There is two days there that we won't need a babysitter. Her mom should be able to watch her on Mondays. There is day 3 of no babysitter. I am usually off Tuesday, and Wednesday, or two other days during the week. There is day 4 and 5 of no babysitter needed. So if I start at noon on the other two days, I won't be getting up at 5am to take her to a babysitter, in order to get to work by 7am or 8am. Perfect.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...