Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Week 24 Day 4 - Spoiled Little Girl

12:21pm


Alright what is going on here? Tell me why on earth does this little unborn girl have more clothes already than I do? I need to catch back up with her!

Little girls are the most fun to shop for, at least for the mothers, aunts, grandmothers, etc. They have the most variety of outfits and cute little accessories. Both of our moms are excited to be able to shop for little girl clothes, and I know my wife is too. Me, being a guy, could really care less but honestly I am excited to shop for her too. Boys are fun too, but limited to clothes, and they just get them dirty and ruin them anyways.

Check out her collection that she already has! And she doesn't even know it yet!


I am finishing up my leftovers from last night. Not quite as good reheated but still delicious! That while doing a little blog work :)



Watch this video of a baby laughing hysterically at paper being ripped. Too funny!

 



4:56pm


Wife just got home. Said she doesn't feel too good. Great... We have all kinds of storm warnings showing up on the news. Tornado watches too. That's one downside of our place, it's a second level unit, so we don't have a basement. Eh. I'm sure we will be fine. We can get in the bathtub if we really have to. It's actually pretty nice out at the moment. 





Remember to SHARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...