Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Week 27 Day 3 - The Itty Bitty Boutique

12:50pm

Don't you love when pay day is really just pay your bills day. I can't wait for the day when I can enjoy my income. I get a lot of "warnings" from other parents that the day I have spending money will be at least 18 years from now. Haha. I believe it. I don't know how my mom dealt with me for so long. I always got the best of everything. There are benefits of being an only child, you know. Now that I am on my own, I see how hard it is just to get by. My wife and I both work full-time, and it's still hard to afford the things we want. We are fortunate that we can provide enough to live comfortably. However, we don't drive BMW's or wear a new outfit every day of the week. But that's ok with me. I don't need any of that stuff to be happy. I have realized that wants and needs are very different.

It's actually kind of funny. I give myself around 50 dollars per week. I buy snacks at work, get gas for the week, and whatever spending money is left, is mine to use freely(usually none). The rest of my check goes to my wife's account(yes, married men, you might see this someday, completely normal, hard to get used to at first, but usually for the better). She buys groceries, pays all the bills, gets all of our household necessities, and the occasional new eyeliner. When you get married, your money is no longer your money. You have to contribute and "share". Like I said, it take a while to get used to, but it's not so bad.

Just got done doing a little "FaceTiming" with my daughter ;)



The Itty Bitty Boutique

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShopTheIttyBitty

A big thanks to Shanda from the Itty Bitty Boutique for sending us these adorable onesies for our baby girl! They are high quality Carter's onesies, that have been customized with transfer material and a professional heat press. Take a look at some of my favorites they have to offer:





Most of their onesies are around 18 dollars, but you know I like to give my readers a special deal!
Use code PREGO4MEN for 20% off the shop!

P.S. The Itty Bitty Boutique can also do custom orders, so make sure to ask!

Here is what we received!

Nice padded envelope packaging


They even have their own unique bags

High Quality Carter's onesies

20% off with code PREGO4MEN

Love it! Even dad-friendly themes!


https://www.etsy.com/shop/ShopTheIttyBitty

Remember when I got the Hungry Globetrotter Subscription Box? I mentioned that they started a new Hot Sauce Club, and was really interested in it. Well, well, well.... Guess what came in the mail? (I would hope you would get where I am going with this)

The sauce is alright. I am more of a vinegary-kick kind of guy when it comes to hot sauce (think Cholula, Frank's Red Hot, Louisiana). This sauce is almost "tropical". You can taste the mango, and it has sort of a cinnamon flavor to it. But that is the whole point of this club. It is NOT to burn your mouth off, or give you flavors that you have already experienced from the grocery store aisle. The flavors are unique, new, and interesting.




Monkey Sauce!


Tried some on a french fry!
Now I have to be honest with you here. I am not sure if this was just a sample, or a full package for the month. The monthly cost for the club is 14.95. However, this sauce itself retails for 3.99 a bottle on www.monkey-sauce.com. Hmm..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...