Social Icons




twitterfacebookgoogle plusinstagramrss feedemail

Monday, April 15, 2013

Week 18 Day 1

3:02pm

Got a lot done today. Dishes are done, laundry is done, oil in my car is changed, house is vacuumed, uncle and grandpa stopped by for a little bit, went grocery shopping and have dinner cooking in the crockpot, now going to workout!

News is breaking that there were two explosions at the finish line of the Boston marathon today. What is this world coming to? It's sick how many people out there enjoy harming innocent people. It's only getting worse and worse. Sometimes I wonder how much longer civilization will be around. Seriously. North Korea is always causing problems, wars going on everywhere, drug addiction epidemics, it's ridiculous.


10:24pm

Apparently there was another bomb that went off at the JFK public library? I think I got that right. Anyways, 2 bombs in Boston and one somewhere else...

I made Hawaiian chicken in the crockpot for dinner with some white rice. It was very easy and I liked it a lot. My wife isn't a huge Asian food fan and that's what it tasted like. But she still ate it and liked it. She made our lunches for work tomorrow and WOW did my sandwich look good. I am actually excited for it. I don't know I that is normal but I don't care.

Just watched the Blackhawks win and she is already sleeping. Also just ordered Comcast Xfinity Internet to be installed on Thursday so hopefully they won't tell me it's not allowed here or some other problem like we had with Directv. It all went through fine on the website so I'm thinking its available here. We also got all of our bills/accounts switched over to this address tonight. So a few things got accomplished today.

Time for bed we both work in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...